We offer both classroom and online learning programs. The objective of these programs is to make every job aspirant competition- ready through training and self-monitoring mechanism.
We offer comprehensive solutions including preparation for interviews, being preferred recruitment partner by Banks, talent development services, finishing school for graduates and other allied services to become a leading platform for comprehensive recruitment solutions for Banking & Financial Services sectors.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE LEARNING
- Research has shown that online learning helps an average student to fare nearly 18% better than learning in a traditional classroom.
- Online training at one’s door step via internet, anytime, 24x7 and at one’s convenience.
- Opportunity to practice and re-practice at one's own pace & convenience.
- Facilitates skill development and hands-on experience to face online exams better. Highly cost effective.
- Mock tests enable candidate to gain the knowledge to attain speed & accuracy.
- Self-evaluation of performance and opportunity to measure the progress. Opportunity to revisit & review the questions/answers.
While online learning has its own benefits, we also offer classroom training to enable students to have interaction with tutors and to familiarise themselves with technological aspects of answering questions.
Our courses are highly useful to the job aspirants to crack with ease various competitive exams of PSU & private sector companies and campus recruitment exams. BReTS provides total solutions for various Common Written Exams (CWE) , like, SBI PO, SBI Clerical, IBPS PO, IBPS RRBs and IBPS Clerical, General Ins. Cos jobs for AO/Assistants, etc.
We are offering tailored programs with emphasis on overcoming exam fear, exam-oriented learning styles, note taking, problem solving, speed mathematics, short cuts and weekly updates of current affairs.
Common written exams are highly competitive in nature and are conducted online. Though research has shown that there is an increase in the performance level of those students who take online training by about 18% as compared to conventional learning; we also offer classroom training that facilitates greater interaction between students and tutors. Our courses have an in-built self-evaluation mechanism through which a candidate can test and evaluate his/her own performance at every level.
Our courses are designed on the lines of the syllabi of various competitive exams, with specific focus on Bank & insurance exams.
Lessons on the following 8 subjects
- Reasoning Ability (Verbal/Nonverbal) – 23 chapters
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude – 28 chapters
- Data Interpretation (Not applicable for clerical exams)
- General Awareness/Current Affairs, with weekly updations
- Banking/Financial Markets Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
- Digital Banking
Lessons on all the above subjects are on power point slides; with voice narration in the case of first 3 subjects.
Coaching (practice questions with explanation to solution) is provided for 3 subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
Practice tests of 200 questions each, in addition to preliminary tests of 100 questions each as follows:
- Duration of the tests: 140 Minutes for main tests & 60 minutes for preliminary tests
- 200 questions each from all the subjects for Mains & 100 questions each for 3 subjects of Prelims
- Upon completion of a test, candidate can assess his/her performance through a self-evaluation mechanism that forms part of the course.
- Mock tests can be undertaken any number of times and candidates may review the score during the previous attempt in order to compare their performance.
- Explanation is provided to solution of each question for Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning tests.
- Exam Specific Courses (IBPS PO/Clerical/SBI/RRB/Railway etc.) are also available
- Online training slides covering about 2,000 typical questions with audio visual.
- Our 12 months’ platinum course covers approximately 70 mock online tests covering more than 12,000 questions in line with the pattern of the exams, imparting skill towards improving SPEED & ACCURACY which is crucial to succeed in competitive exams.
To empower students and improve their chances considerably to be employable in the competitive job market for the positions of executives, administrators, officers, managers, assistants, engineers, etc.
Usefulness of the course
- To excel in the competitive/psychometric exams conducted by the public sector undertakings, private sector companies., IT/BT companies, Railways, SSC, Public sector Banks, Insurance Sector, UPSC/States, etc.
- To excel in the campus selection process conducted by IT/BT Cos, BPO/KPO Cos.
Common Written Examinations (CWE) conducted by banks, insurance companies & financial institutions. (Estimated number of vacancy per annum is around 2 lakhs, with annual CTC estimated at Rs. 9.00 - 12.93 lakhs for probationary officers. around Rs.3.50 – 4.50 lakhs for clerical positions.)
- Blended learning methods to cater the needs of job aspirants in Banking and Insurance sectors.
- Our courses provide students with 360° learning experience with relevant and up to date contents and state of the art infrastructure.
- Our courses are easily accessible, user-friendly and affordable, thus offering an effective and interactive learning process.
- Course designed by experts in banking and academicians
- Opportunity to practice and re-practice – with access to online courses - at one’s own pace & convenience, anytime, anywhere, 24 x 7 online platform. Facilitates skill development and hands on experience to face online Bank /Insurance exams with confidence.
- Courses are available in various packages of 12 months, 6 months & 3 months duration - both for PO and Clerical exams.
- Self-evaluation of performance and opportunity to assess the progress.
- A holistic curriculum covering important sections with adequate number of questions.
- No worry of cancellation of class or missing your class. Opportunity to practice and re-practice at one’s own pace & convenience, Anytime, anywhere, 24 x 7 online platform. Facilitates skill development and hands on experience to face online Bank /Insurance exams better, with confidence.
- Result oriented Question by Question coaching for 2500 plus questions on Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Industry stalwarts and academics designed & certified course.
- Courses are available for 12 months, 6 months & 3 months duration - both for PO / Clerical. The 12 Months program contains practice questions with 50 sets.
- The PLATINUM - 12 months course is helpful in preparing for more than 20 Bank/Insurance online PO/Clerical exams in a year.
- Easy to Navigate between subjects. Option to choose the topic that is most important for you & learn at your own pace.
- About 100 hours of General Coaching and Audio Lectures on all major topics.
- Self-evaluation of performance and opportunity to measure the progress.