GENERAL INFOBReT Solutions
BReT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., hitherto has been a pioneer in offering online training for various competitive exams and Bank/Insurance CWE’s at the pre-recruitment and post-recruitment stage. The Company has now created an online training module for job aspirants to successfully face the Diploma in Banking & Finance Exams being conducted by IIBF. We welcome all the job aspirants to explore our new initiative.
Company's aim is always to maintain high standard in online training. Accordingly, the online learning program has been designed by seasoned Banking Industry Experts and Academicians assisted by a panel of Advisors. The program's objective is to make every job aspirant ready for the Diploma in Banking & Finance Exams through training, coaching, and monitoring in a holistic manner.
The online training course, which includes Lessons and Practice Tests with explanations for all the questions, is highly relevant to clear Diploma in Banking & Finance Exams.
No worry of cancellation of class or missing your class. Opportunity to practice and re-practice at one’s own pace & convenience, Anytime, anywhere, 24 x 7 online platform.
DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE EXAM
The Banking and Financial system of the country plays a substantial role in promoting the long term growth of the economy. As per IMF and all other expert committee reports, India is poised to become one of the largest economies of the world in a few years from now.
With the expansion of volume of business due to economic growth coupled with opening of new Pvt. Sector banks/Payment Banks and large scale retirement of existing personnel, there will be a growing demand for professionally qualified manpower, endowed with skills & technology-familiarity for the banking and finance sector in the coming years.
To ensure a steady stream of industry ready professionals at the entry-level, the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has designed the Diploma course for those who aspire for a career in Banking and Finance.
The course will give knowledge inputs to the candidates and expose them to the operational processes and modern banking environment so that they can man the counters at the bank from the first day of their joining the Bank.
Eligibility: 12th pass
Pattern of Exam: Online Exam, twice a year (May/June, Nov/Dec) on Sundays. Medium of exam is English. No negative marking. Pass criteria is minimum 50 marks out of 100.
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
BENEFITS OF DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE
- The course will make the candidates job ready in Banking & Finance sector.
- Diploma certificate to be issued by IIBF is backed by a high professional standard.
- Most employers would value it for talent scouting.
- Indian Banks Association (IBA) has approved Diploma in Banking & Finance examination conducted by IIBF as a desirable qualification along with other prescribed entry level qualification for recruitment in Banks.
- Details of successful candidates will be made available to the member Banks/Institutions of IIBF such as RBI, SBI, Pub. Sector Banks, Pvt. Sector Banks, Foreign Banks, & Co-op Banks, for employment and the Resume of successful candidates will be hosted on IIBF’s website for employment.
- Successful candidates of Diploma in Banking & Finance would have a competitive edge and will be absorbed by banks and financial institutions and Diploma in Banking & Finance would emerge as a preferred professional qualification with graduation for employment in Banking and Finance industry.
➁ Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination. VIEW MORE INFO
➁ Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
➂ Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts).
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First block. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
➁ EXAMINATION FEES / REGISTRATION FEES: (For Non-members of IIBF)
|1st Attempt Fee||Rs. 3,200/-|
|2nd Attempt Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|3rd Attempt Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|4th Attempt Fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
*Plus Convenience charges and Taxes as applicable please
NOTE: Candidates are required to Register for every attempt seperately
➂ Medium of examination: Examination will be conducted in English only.
➃ Duration of examination: The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
➄ “Class of pass” criteria:
- The Institute will consider the first physical attempt of the candidate at the examination as first attempt for awarding class. In other words, the candidate should not have attempted any of the subject/s pertaining to the concerned examination any time in the past and has to pass all the subject as per the passing criteria and secure prescribed marks for awarding class. Candidates re-enrolling for the examination after exhausting all permissible attempts as per the time limit rule will not be considered for awarding class.
- First Class: 60% or more marks in aggregate and pass in all the subjects in the first physical attempt
- First Class with Distinction: 70% or more marks in aggregate and 60 or more marks in each subject in the first physical attempt.
Cut-off Date of Guidelines /Important Developments for Examinations:
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period February to July of a calendar year, instructions / guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 31st December will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers".
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period August to January of a calendar year, instructions / guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 30th June will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers.
The BReTS has developed the courseware to cover the syllabus of DB&F and the two stages of online coaching consist of lessons and practice tests:
- Lessons: Lessons relevant to DB&F exams are explained through power point presentation slides. Detailed lessons with approximately more than 110 power point presentations are available on all three subjects of DB&F course. Utmost care has been taken in updating the provisions of banking and other relevant laws /instructions issued by RBI, Central Govt, SEBI, Govt Authorities etc. Further, the lessons will be updated from time to time based on the latest developments in economy/banking & Finance sector.
- Practice Tests: 45 Practice Tests (15 Practice tests each for three subjects) covering 5400 questions as per syllabus & exam pattern of DB&F. Each Practice Test contains 120 questions to be attempted in 120 minutes. Along with self-evaluation system, detailed solutions/explanations to all the answers are provided, which will help candidates to discern the answers comprehensively.
- The frequent changes of rules and regulations taking place in Banking/Finance sector are being incorporated to ensure updation of lessons and practice tests.
Duration of the online Course: 6 months & 1 year.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE LEARNING
The researches have shown that, there is an increase in the performance level of those students who take online training by about 18% as compared to conventional learning.
Diploma certificate to be issued by IIBF is backed by a high professional standard.
Opportunity to practice and re-practice at one's own pace & convenience.
Saves time, energy and travel cost for class room training.
Highly cost effective.
Practice tests enable the candidates to gain knowledge speed & accuracy to achieve success.
Self-learning system with self-evaluation.
Opportunity to revisit & review the questions/answers.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the update to your email
Sign Up to Receive Specials
Click for new account.
Please check your email Inbox or Spam & click on link to activate your account.